Hairlocs offers amazing quality hair at discounted prices with 35 different colors and 4 different textures. Hairlocs offers 5 different types of extensions to help achieve virtually any look:
- I-tip: an individual extension system that does not use any heat, glue, sewing or braiding. It uses a small patented cylinder to crimp the extensions into the natural hair. Everything is reusable and the hair will last over a year with maintenances every 4-6 weeks.
- Tape extensions: very quick and easy to apply while laying extremely flat to the scalp. No extra tools are required to install this system besides a sectioning comb making it a quick and easy installation. A full head application for these tapes is about 30 minutes and the hair will last over 6 months with maintenances every 1-2 months.
- Clip-in skin wefts: use unique rubberized polymer at the base to ensure the flattest and most comfortable wear. This new technology is antimicrobial and keeps your luxurious Clip-N-Go extensions from shedding.
- U-tip: individual extensions that are applied via a pre-tipped keratin bond that grows out with your natural hair. They are very discreet and can last over 3 months.
- Wefts: are ideal to get full coverage quickly. You can install these by sewing, using a protein bond or even locking them in with cylinders.